Chang Eungbok's Pattern Book
A Korean contemporary pattern book created by a designer inspired by Korean household goods, literary arts, folk paintings, and ceramics. A collection for young designers in Korea and overseas, with text in Korean and English.
“The beauty and color of pattern is important, but I began to see things in new ways as I became more aware of the narrative dimension. I want to start with household design and look into tradition, exploring the stories that surround the designs. - Chang Eungbok
The book consists of four parts, each of which is made up of 50 pattern examples.
- Scholar Painting
- Folk Paintings
- Household Items
- Size: 220x290cm
- Pages: 250
- Binding: Softcover and Hardcover (for sale), Pattern Hardcover (limited to one hundred copies only)
- Language: Korean / English.
- List Price: 50,000 Won
- Author: Chang Eungbok
- Photos: Lee Jong Geun, Kim Dong-Rye, Park Chan Woo, etc.
- Publisher: Grubvisual Co., Ltd.
- Address: 363-16, Paju-si, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Telephone: 02-745-6123 / Fax: 031-955-9821.
- email: [email protected]